The mission of the Women’s Department is to be actively engaged in the ongoing work of developing women of excellence. We address issues common to Christian women in their walk with Christ, no matter their station in life.
Whether single, married, or widowed – the example of the woman shared in Proverbs 31 provides a timeless example of virtue, responsibility and good sense. She was a woman known throughout her community by her spirit of excellence in all that she did and who displayed the love of Christ to those around her.
The purpose of the Women’s Department of the Fellowship is to encourage women to:
- Know Christ
- Know that they are valuable in God’s kingdom
- Grow as leaders and mentors who disciple others
- Strengthen their families
- Encourage women to use their talents, money and time to benefit their local church and the Fellowship
- Be salt & light in todays’ world
- Present true holiness by precept and example in right living that men may see our good works of excellence.
Annual Women’s Conference
The 2020 Women’s Conference will be held March 17th – 20th at Lord’s Tabernacle Holiness Church – Memphis, TN. You can register online HERE